How to export the bulk link responder’s details into a CSV file?
You can easily export the details of bulk link responders into a CSV file, which proves to be very useful when managing a large number of signers, streamlining the data retrieval process.
When a user views or signs a bulk link, the responder’s information is automatically updated on the corresponding bulk link overview page. As soon as this information is updated, the Export To CSV button becomes visible in the Responders section. Now, the sender can easily export all the responder’s details from the BoldSign eSignature application directly into a CSV file.
Follow the below steps to export the responder’s details to a CSV file.
- Expand the
My Bulk Linksmenu and select the
My Bulk Linksoption on the Dashboard page.
- You will then be directed to the My Bulk Links page, where you can choose the specific bulk link you want to view.
- After clicking the desired bulk link, you will be navigated to the Bulk Link Overview page.
- Scroll down to find the
Responderssection. Here, you can see a comprehensive list of all the responders who have interacted with the bulk link.
- Once the responder’s information has been updated on the bulk link page, the
Export To CSVbutton will become visible in the Responders section.
- To download the form responses to a CSV file, click the
Export To CSVbutton.
- The CSV file contains important details provided by each signer, such as the Document created date, Document Id, Document status, Document completed date, Signer name, Signer email, Signer place, Form fields ID and their values (excluding Signature, Initial, Image, and Attachment form fields).
- For bulk links with less responses, the CSV file will be directly downloaded to your device without any delay. If the responses are more, then you will receive an email containing a download link to download the form responses in a CSV file format. This link will be valid for a period of 7 days from the date of email received, after which it will expire.