How to customize the recipient email appearance and signing page to match your company branding?
Branding in BoldSign allows you to customize the appearance and branding of the signer’s view and email alerts. This includes adding a unique logo and selecting a color scheme that reflects your company’s branding. Customizing the brand makes it easier for your customers to recognize your organization and enhances the professionalism of your documents. To customize the brand, follow the steps below.
- Go to
Settingsand then click
Brandingto open the branding page.
- Click the
Create New Brandbutton to start the brand creation process.
- Type the brand name in the text box. You can set this brand as default by checking the
Set as defaultcheckbox.
- Then, upload the brand logo image, which will be added to the mail.
- You can customize the mail appearance and signing page in terms of background color, button color, and text color. Select the required color from the color picker.
- Below is an option to add an
Email display name. You can add the name to display as a
Fromname in the email whenever the brand is selected.
- You can hide the
Powered by BoldSignfrom the mail by enabling this option.
- You can see the preview for both the signer page view and the email view with the brand logo and other customization on the right side.
- After adding all the details, save the brand using the
Savebutton in the top-right corner.
- Now you can see the newly created brand on the Branding page. The menu button has options for
Use Brand ID, and
- Once you create the brand and send a document for signing, you can find the branding customization on the signer’s email page and signing page like below.